Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pendulum - Hold Your Colour (2005)


Arguably classic post-Y2K drum & bass debut from a couple of Australian wankers...with a little twist on my part. The album sold out pretty quickly upon its initial release, and was reissued in 2007 with two new tracks replacing 'Another Planet' and 'Still Grey' which closed out the original LP. The problem, however, is that much of this brilliant record's flow was lost because now every single damn song had something like 3 FREAKIN' seconds of silence at the end of it.

Therefore, I have taken a fair amount of time and liberty to clean up, arrange a bit and ultimately upload THE definitive version of Hold Your Colour for the pleasure of my devoted fans. I've cut away the silences at the end of every track, re-added the two missing tracks from the original release, and also kept the two 2007 reissue tracks as well. The result: 16 great D&B cuts that bleed together into a wonderfully singular experience, brought here in 320 CBR that was converted from FLAC every step of the way.

The sample track below should be a good enough indication of the album's sound for the skeptics, so I won't waste my type on a play-by-play. I don't expect to be thanked for my wonderful audio editing abilities either, but I did a helluva job here. Enjoy!!

Listen Here - "Sounds Of Life"



Try It
Buy It

No comments:

Post a Comment