Saturday, April 5, 2014

Fresh News, Upcoming Reviews & A Really Cool Home Inspection Site

Hey guys, sorry for not making posts the last year or so: I've been doing reviews on other websites and also working a full time job. That being said, two things I'd like to mention:

1. My schedule has stabilized to the extent where I'll start doing reviews again. I'll also take requests, so post in the Comments or Shoutbox if you have any album review requests.

2. A bit random, but I've actually got something cool to plug here: I had to get my house inspected recently, which is a whole lot more goddamn work than you'd think to get arranged. My friend who became an inspector recently got a job over at http://bestvaluehomeinspections.com and hooked me up with a great guy, so I'd recommend checking them out too while they are finishing renovating their site. :)

Anyway, I've got a few albums in the queue for you guys, so keep an eye on things! And it's good to be back. :)

Yours truly,

~DrakeSinister

No comments:

Post a Comment